RFP No.: 00234/Extension & Capacity/2019
Target Country/Countries for the Assignment: Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria in West Africa, and Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda
Date of Invitation: 8/29/2019
The objective of the assignment is to carry out organizational capacity assessments of selected institutions in AGRA target countries in order to determine their suitability to serve as implementing partners on AGRA’s interventions, and to recommend capacity development measures to help these institutions achieve project goals.
Interested and eligible consultants/consortiums are required to submit their application in English language with the following specific information:
- Experience in similar assignments
- Availability of appropriate key staff to be involved in the assignment
- A brief profile of the firm including description of the firm/consortium members, incorporation details, joint venture details etc.
- Proposed work plan and approach/methodology/concept
Interested consultants may obtain further information from our website: www.agra.org
- The Technical and Financial Proposals must be submitted separately to firstname.lastname@example.org on 11th September, 2019 by 5PM EAT
Download the full RFP here – http://bit.ly/2L8m3mX