CLIENT: ALLIANCE FOR A GREEN REVOLUTION IN AFRICA (AGRA)
Founded in 2006, the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) is an African-led African-based organization that seeks to catalyze Agriculture Transformation in Africa. AGRA is focused on putting smallholder farmers at the center of the continent’s growing economy by transforming agriculture from a solitary struggle to survive into farming as a business that thrives. As the sector that employs the majority of Africa’s people, nearly all of them small-scale farmers, AGRA recognizes that developing smallholder agriculture into a productive, efficient, and sustainable system is essential to ensuring food security, lifting millions out of poverty, and driving equitable growth across the continent.
AGRA is in the process of prequalifying vendors and consultants for different categories and thematic areas for the period 2022 to 2024. All interested and eligible vendors and consultants are requested to register online as per the below guidelines.
Guidelines for registration for prequalification
- Suppliers and Consultants MUST apply for prequalification through this LINK.
- In addition to completing the form provided on the link above, Suppliers/Consultants shall send all the required support documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Supporting documents as applicable may include (Company Profile, Detailed CV, copies of company registration documents, Tax Company Certificates, Statements of financial position, Reference Letters, Summary of similar assignments/supplies carried out)
- The word “supplier” refers to an Individual/Company/Firm providing goods or non-consulting services
- The word “consultant” refers to an Individual or a Firm providing services of intellectual in nature.
- Eligibility requirements for prequalification:
- The prequalification is open to all interested suppliers and consultants.
- All consultants/suppliers who applied for prequalification from 2019 to 2021 need not to reapply.
- The vendor shall not be blacklisted by any public institution including the following:
- United Nations Security designation list http://www.un.org/sc/committees/1267/aq_sanctions_list.shtml)
- Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List maintained by the U.S. Treasury on https://sanctionssearch.ofac.treas.gov
- Active exclusion on System for Award Management (SAM) (www.sam.gov)
- Governments and Multilateral banks such as the World Bank and African Development Bank.
- The Individual or Firm confirms that it has never been involved/convicted of fraud and/or corruption in their past dealings
- For any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
- Disclaimer: AGRA reserves the right to determine the structure of the process, number of prequalified vendors or consultants, the right to cancel the prequalification process, the right to change the timeliness for prequalification at any time without prior notice and without liability to compensate and/or reimburse any party. AGRA will use the provided information with utmost confidentiality and only for the purpose of this prequalification
Download the full General Procurement Notice: