Background: Founded in 2006, the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) is an African-led and African-based organization that seeks to catalyze Agriculture Transformation in Africa. AGRA is focused on putting smallholder farmers at the center of the continent’s growing economy by transforming agriculture from a solitary struggle to survive into farming as a business that thrives. As the sector that employs majority of Africa’s people, nearly all of them small-scale farmers, AGRA recognizes that developing smallholder agriculture into a productive, efficient, and sustainable system is essential to ensuring food security, lifting millions out of poverty, and driving equitable growth across the continent. For more information about AGRA visit www.agra.org.
Objective: AGRA would like to prequalify Suppliers and Consultants for the period 2020 to 2023 for provision of Goods & Supplies, Consulting services, Conferencing and Accommodation facilities and Civil Works & other Engineering services.
Interested and eligible suppliers and consultants are required to apply for the different prequalification categories as per the guidelines below.
Guidelines to register for prequalification:
- To apply for prequalification, suppliers and consultants MUST apply through the link provided.
- All existing suppliers and consultants are required to reapply/apply for prequalification.
- Firms shall be required to have at least three key personnel as full-time staff of the firm.
- Eligibility requirements to register for prequalification:
- The prequalification is open to all eligible interested suppliers and consultants.
- The suppliers/consultants shall not be on any of the following sanctions list:
- United Nations Security designation list http://www.un.org/sc/committees/1267/aq_sanctions_list.shtml)
- Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List maintained by the U.S. Treasury on https://sanctionssearch.ofac.treas.gov
- Active exclusion on System for Award Management (SAM) (www.sam.gov)
- Blacklisted by any government or multilateral bank such as the World Bank and African Development Bank
- The Individual or Company/Firm confirms that it has never been involved or convicted of fraud and/or corruption in their past dealings.
- Interested suppliers and consultants MUST apply through the following link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=WBjxLHujrUycS-cwyC2Q9yrSTfVerSZNmHRjF7FbXp1UNUk3VzhQMVRBSDlNR1lHRlRZNjRXTFhJNCQlQCN0PWcu or Click here
- In addition to completing the form provided on the link above, Suppliers/Consultants shall send all the required support documents via email to email@example.com with the subject line as the name of the supplier/ consultant e.g. ABC Limited. The following supporting documents shall be provided:
- Brief Company Profile (applicable to Company/Firms) or Cover Letter of the Individual Consultant;
- Bio Data (Applicable to individual Consultants);
- Copies of Audited Financial Statements within the last 3 years (applicable to company/Firms);
- CV’s of Key Personnel (Applicable to Company/Firms) or CV of the Individual Consultant;
- At least three Reference Letters/ Recommendation Letters/ Purchase Orders/ Contract Awards of similar assignments done within the last 5 years;
- Copies of Certificate of Registration/ Partnership (Applicable to Company/ Firms) or National Identification/ Passport (Applicable to Individual Consultants)
- Prequalification submission will be evaluated in accordance with AGRA Procurement Policy and procedures guidelines.
- Deadline for submission of prequalification documentations is February 29th, 2020.
AGRA will use the provided information with utmost confidentiality and only for the purpose of this prequalification
AGRA reserves the right to determine the structure of the process, number of prequalified suppliers or consultants, the right to cancel the prequalification process, the right to change the timeliness for prequalification at any time without prior notice and without liability to compensate and/or reimburse any party