Call for Nominations VALUE4HER Women Agripreneur of the Year Awards (WAYA 2021)
The VALUE4HER Women Agripreneur of the Year Awards (WAYA) recognises women agripreneurs who have excelled in different segments of the agricultural value chain and shown remarkable innovation in their businesses. This award aim to create visibility for successful women, trigger innovation and spur ambition among women agripreneurs and promote successful women entrepreneurs as positive role models. The Award goes to women who have achieved significant recognition and business success in the field of agriculture and agribusiness with great impact on food security in their communities or countries.
You are invited to nominate individuals/women groups that exemplify the highest standards of vision, innovation and achievement in different sectors of agricultural value chains.
- Must be operating in agribusiness, primary production, aggregation and processing, agri-food trade, agri- services, agri-tech and other closely related agriculture subsectors
- Should have innovative product/service, automation of business processes, new market entry strong digital foot print including membership to VALUE4HERConnect
- Should be remarkable leaders in their community, working to amplify the voices of women, contributing to the business networks of other women and disadvantaged members of society
Eligibility for Nomination
- Individuals/women groups can be nominated
- Self-nomination is not allowed
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
To submit a nomination, please visit THE NOMINATION FORM. The deadline for submitting a nomination is July 30, 2021
The top three will be awarded and celebrated with during the AGRF summit in September 2021. The top three finalists will receive a certificate and a cash awards.
Download Call for Nominations: